- Prof. Florian Wellmann, PhD
- Terranigma Solutions GmbH
- VR/AR Labor
- Webpages CGGR
- GeoScience & GeoEnergy Webinars by Prof. Florian Wellmann
- Start of the SQuaRe Project
- Graduation of IDEA League “Joint Masters in Geophysics” class of 2020
- ITN Project EASYGO - with participation from CGRE
- Sie sind hier:Transform2020
- Einstein Telescope Project
- Gempy has now more than 300 stars on Github
- Exploratory Research Space (ERS) project: HPC in Geosciences
- SPP Project ThinkALPS funded as part of 4D-MB SPP
- Professor Wellmann receives teaching award 2020
- Innovation in the visualisation of 3D/4D geological models
- Prof. Wellmann receives a fellowship for Artificial Intelligence in Geoscience Education
- New publication by Dr. Denise Degen
- New publication by Mike Hillier in 'Mathematical Geosciences'
- New publication by Rhea von Bülow
- New publication by Jan von Harten on Minerals
- CGRE received grant to further develop "Python for Geosciences" class
- New publication by Dr. Denise Degen in Geosci. Model Dev.
- New publication by Dr. Denise Degen in 'Environmental Earth Sciences '
- Prof. Wellmann published encyclopedia chapter 'Topology in Geosciences'
- New publication on Open AR-Sandbox
- New Publication by Dr. Denise Degen on Nature Scientific Reports
- Offene Stellen im Projekt "Geoblocks"
- New publication by Sofia Brisson in 'Applied Computing and Geosciences'
- Paper "Certified reduced basis method in geosciences" publiziert in Comp. Geosci.
- Paper "Actors, actions and uncertainties: Optimizing decision making based on 3-D structural geological models" akzeptiert
- Prof. Wellmann in das Editorial Board von “Mathematical Geosciences” aufgenommen
- Heitfeld Preis als Auszeichung für die Masterarbeit von CGRE Student Jan von Harten
- Buchkapitel in Advances in Geophysics "3-D Structural Geological Models: Concepts, Methods, and Uncertainties" jetzt als Preprint
- "GemPy 1.0: open-source stochastic geological modeling and inversion”
- Review Paper in "Advances in Geophysics" publiziert
- New publication by PoWei Huang and Prof. Florian Wellmann in Transport in Porous Media
- New Publication by former MSc student Nilgün Güdük
- New Publication by former MSc student Christoph Herbert
- New publication by Florian Konrad, co-authored by Dr. Denise Degen and Prof. Florian Wellmann
- New Publication by D. Degen et. al. on Nature Scientific Reports
- New Publication by M. Moulaeifard et. al. on Mathematical Geosciences
- New Publication by Z Liang et. al. on Geophysics
- New Publication by J Yu et. al. on Computers & Geosciences
- Seminar SS 2023
- Aktuelle Veranstaltungen
- AICES und IRTG Fellows
CGRE @ Transform2020
The Software Underground is excited to bring you lots of interesting and useful sessions on the digital subsurface. The schedule is still taking shape, but this event is a bit different from most conferences: the sessions are all fully participatory and interactive. Get ready for a conversation! Find more on TRANSFORM 2020 Website